The St. Agnes Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) is the centerpiece of our youth ministry to parish children. Through spiritual, social, service and athletic programs our goal is to help our children develop their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic faith. In partnership together, parents, priests, religious, teachers and volunteers provide a variety of programs that:
- Assist parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social and physical needs of young people.
- Encourage young people to appreciate the gifts they possess, and challenge them to share these gifts with their community.
- Encourage youth to become responsible members in their faith community.
- Employ a healthy and enjoyable competition within the sports programs to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes, coaches and parents.
- Allow youth to witness the life of Christian Discipleship in their adult leaders.
- Fall: Cheerleading, Cross-Country, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, and Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball (grade school and high school), Cheerleading, and Intramural March Madness Basketball
- Spring: Baseball, Lacrosse, Softball, and Track
Contact: Chuck McGrory Chuck@mcgrory.com